We believe everyone should have a safe & stable place to live and call home. ERAP may be able to assist if:
- A household member enrolled in a federally recognized Tribe, or a parent/guardian of a minor CTUIR Enrolled Child
- Are at least eighteen (18) years old
- Live in a rental unit within the current IHBG Formula Area (Umatilla, Union and Wallowa Counties)
- Have experienced financial hardship (qualified for unemployment benefits, experienced a reduction in income, incurred significant costs) related to the COVID-19 Pandemic;
- Have experienced housing instability or homelessness; AND
- Have an income of 80% or less of the area median income.